You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
ONLINE ORDER TERMS
- You must register for an account on the website to make order and for making changes to your order before submitting it.
- You shall pay for the product in full at the time of ordering by supplying PayPal with your credit/debit card, which is required to process your order.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the product is correct. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product.
- Your order remains valid as an offer until we issue our confirmation of order.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. Acknowledgement of your order by us is purely for information purposes and does not constitute the confirmation of order. In that acknowledgement, we may give you an order reference number and details of the product you have ordered. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an order from you for any reason, including unavailability of supplies.
- Our products offering and delivery service is subject to availability. We reserve the right to reject any order.
- No cancellation, returns or refunds of order.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) inclusive of 7% GST.
- We try to ensure that the price given to you is accurate. If the price for the order changes before we accept your order, we will contact you and seek confirmation that you wish to proceed at the amended price only during working days and hours.
- Delivery service is only available within Singapore Island. For overseas orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire. Please visit our Buying Guide Page.
- We try to deliver products in excellent condition. However, in the event that the product is faulty, you agree to keep the product in its current condition available for us to inspect within a reasonable time.
- In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty product, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- a) Your name, contact number, order number and tracking number (if any) and item name and other information that you deem necessary.
- b) You specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the product is damaged;
- In the event of a complain it will help us if you can describe the object of your complain as accurately as possible and send us copies of the order or at least the order number via email. If you do not receive a confirmation from us within 5 Business Days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you.
- From time to time, information on the website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after your order submission).
- Any disputes arising from Online Order, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to these Online Order Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of these Online Shop Order Terms.
Note: In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.